Happy Thanksgiving!! And here we are again ready for another social Hop.
Much thanks to all that join every week. You all are awesome and this hop would not be the same without you. Keep coming, and help us spread the word…
Let’s make this week a fun and social party. Come and meet our co-host this week.
She is Rachael from The Rehomesteaders, and this is what she has to say:
“I’m a stay at home mother of three beautiful daughters and wife to a brainy aerospace engineer who, ironically, barely has enough common sense to keep himself alive day to day. I’ve got an incurable genetic disorder causing me to love all creatures of the animal kingdom and I’ have a ‘To Do Before I Die’ list that could easily circle the globe several times. Follow our adventures restoring a century-old farmstead, tending to a swarm of animals and whipping up delicious food in central Iowa at The Rehomesteaders”
Please give her a big welcome and make her feel at home.
Remember to come every week to link, follow, be followed, and like as you like :). #SWHOP.
Let’s get the Party started by spreading the Word, the more people know about it, the better for you, for me and for all. Please tweet about this Hop.
Rules for this Hop
- Follow and like your Hostess and Co-hostess.
- Grab our Follow Who? Social Weekend Hop button and place it somewhere in you site, or link back to us in your own way. It would be greatly appreciated.
- Visit, follow, like, it’s Social Weekend… Like from PERSONAL PAGE ONLY leave a comment that you come from the “Follow who? Hop” or from “Crafty Spices” and be sure to include your Fanpage link so all can follow back. Please follow back
- Link only in the appropriate category Blog, Facebook Fanpage, etc.
- Make new Friends… Hop, hop, link, like and follow back.