Follow along with our young family's rehomesteading adventures!
Search
Close this search box.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve run several extension cords together, out to an electric tool or the heater in the horse’s water tank only to discover that I had no power.  99% of the time it was because my cords came unplugged (the other 1% was that one of my cords was actually broken or that too many things were running off of one breaker and it’d end up tripping.  Grrr!).  Annoying to say the least until someone showed me an ingenious little trick to keep the cords plugged together, no matter how hard I tug on them.

Cross the two ends of the cords over one another . . .

Advertisement
125-6549992

. . . twist around again . . .

126-5396872

. . . loop and plug together.

128-4485761
Simple as that!
Advertisement

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

About Us

Our budding family
 

Welcome to the farm!

True stories of raising children, remodeling, braving the elements and plotting out life, all while living on a humble acreage in central Indiana.

We Believe

Advertisement
Advertisement

Subscribe to Our New Posts

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.